Skip to content
Terms and Conditions
- Fees for tuition are at the rate stated in the course information pack sent out on application.
- In order to book a course of lessons, a non-refundable £50 deposit is required. This deposit will be used to purchase published materials for students once they have started their course.
- Tuition should be paid for in 6 instalments (half termly) via bank transfer by the dates stated in the course information pack.
- Each session will take place on the agreed dates and times at the stated venue unless a lesson is rearranged for a time / venue that are mutually convenient to both tutor and student.
- Please ensure students arrive promptly and are collected promptly at the end of any booked session.
- Please do not send students to a lesson if they feel ill or have any known or suspected condition which may be contagious. If a contagious condition is suspected, the student should not attend any lesson during the period in which they could be incubating the condition or at any point after contracting the condition when they could still be contagious. In the instance of sickness or diarrhoea, the student must have been clear of all symptoms for at least 48 hours before attending a lesson.
- Payments secure the session time for the half term period therefore if the student misses a lesson, unfortunately no refund can be given.
- If the tutor is unable to teach a lesson, where possible, an alternative tutor will take the class. In the event that a lesson is cancelled by Taylor-Made Education, an alternative date will be offered, where possible. If no alternative date can be offered, a refund will be given or the amount deducted from the following phase course fees.
- We are not liable for lessons cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control such as adverse weather conditions. If such events lead to the cancellation of lessons, no refund will be given. However, we will always do our best to offer alternative lessons wherever possible.
- If you wish to withdraw a student from a course, at least one week’s notice must be given before a half termly phase is due to begin, otherwise this will be chargeable. No refunds can be given for a child leaving partway through a half termly phase.
- If a course is oversubscribed a waiting list will be formed based on the date of application. If a space becomes available we will contact the person on the top of the waiting list. Children who complete the Year 4 course with Taylor-Made Education will have priority booking on Year 5 courses.
- If driving to the venue, please park safely and considerately. We are not liable for any damage to vehicles whilst parked in the venue’s car park; nor can we be held responsible for any injury to persons whilst moving between their vehicle and the venue.
- We strive to provide the best possible service. However, we will not be held accountable or responsible for the academic success or lack thereof demonstrated by any child who has attended our courses. Although we will do everything in our power to help test results and skill sets improve, we can offer no guarantee thereto.
- We are not liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of use of our tutoring service, or any errors or omissions in the content of our materials. You, the client, specifically waive any and all claims arising out of the use of this tutoring service.
- All materials created in-house are copyright. You agree that you will not publish or distribute any portion of any materials without prior written permission from us.
- We will process your personal data in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. We will not share your personal data with any third party unless it is in furtherance of the performance of our duty of care and/or to deliver our contract terms.